Dr. Kang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office690 Amsterdam Ave
New York, NY 10025Phone(212) 865-4104Fax(212) 864-5375
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2010
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: