Dr. Gradidge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8200 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone+1 402-955-7249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eleanor Gradidge is a Pediatric Intensivist in Omaha, NE. She received her medical degree from University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. She completed a pediatrics residency at Tulane University, and a fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care at Phoenix Children's Hospital. She has been in practice since 2017. She specializes in pediatric critical care medicine and pediatric cardiac critical care. Her interests are in process and quality improvement to help improve the safety of care for children in the hospital.
Education & Training
- Phoenix Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- UT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- LA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Op-Med Fellow Doximity
- In-Training Award Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Morbidity and Mortality in Critically Ill Children. II. A Qualitative Patient-Level Analysis of Pathophysiologies and Potential Therapeutic Solutions.Meert KL, Banks R, Holubkov R, Pollack MM, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Resear...> ;Critical care medicine.
- Morbidity and Mortality in Critically Ill Children. I. Pathophysiologies and Potential Therapeutic Solutions.Pollack MM, Banks R, Holubkov R, Meert KL, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Collaborative Pediatric Critical Care Resear...> ;Critical care medicine.
- 4 citationsStructured Chart Review: Assessment of a Structured Chart Review MethodologyAshley Siems, Russell Banks, Richard Holubkov, Kathleen L. Meert, Christian Bauerfeld, David H. Beyda, Robert A. Berg, Yonca Bulut, Randall S. Burd, Joseph A. Carcillo...> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Critical Care Is About More Than Surviving the ICUJanuary 2023
- There Is More to a Job Than DoctoringJanuary 2023
- Critical Care Is About More Than Surviving the ICUJanuary 18th, 2023
- There Is More to a Job Than DoctoringJanuary 13th, 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: