Dr. Seedahmed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeG3252 Beecher Rd
Flint, MI 48532Phone(810) 230-6800Fax(810) 230-0713
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed is a pulmonologist in Flint, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including McLaren Flint and Hurley Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and sleep medicine and is experienced in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Hurley Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Khartoum Faculty of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsNoninvasive Oxygenation Strategies in Immunocompromised Patients With Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure: A Pairwise and Network Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlle...Yazan Zayed, Momen Banifadel, Mahmoud Barbarawi, Babikir Kheiri, Adam Chahine, Laith Rashdan, Tarek Haykal, Varun Samji, Emily Armstrong, Ghassan Bachuwa, Ibrahim Al-S...> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2020 Nov 1
- 7 citationsA 29-Year-Old Male with a Fatal Case of COVID-19 Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (CARDS) and Ventilator-Induced Lung Injury (VILI).Smit Deliwala, Anoosha Ponnapalli, Elfateh Seedahmed, Mohammed Berrou, Ghassan Bachuwa, Arul Chandran> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2020 Jul 23
- 3 citationsEffect of oxygenation modalities among patients with postoperative respiratory failure: a pairwise and network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsYazan Zayed, Babikir Kheiri, Mahmoud Barbarawi, Laith Rashdan, Inderdeep Gakhal, Esra'a Ismail, Josiane Kerbage, Fatima Rizk, Saadia Shafi, Areeg Bala, Shima Sidahmed,...> ;Journal of intensive care. 2020 Jul 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: