Dr. Seedahmed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeG3252 Beecher Rd
Flint, MI 48532Phone+1 810-230-6800Fax+1 810-230-0713
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed is a pulmonologist in Flint, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including McLaren Flint and Hurley Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and sleep medicine and is experienced in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Khartoum Faculty of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- UT State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsKratom-Induced Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS).Justine Chinnappan, Yasaman Navari, Diane Casini, Nageshwari Palanisamy, Niraj Parikh, Elfateh Seedahmed> ;European Journal of Case Reports in Internal Medicine. 2023 Jan 1
- 1 citationsRefractory familial hypokalaemic periodic paralysis leading to cardiovascular compromise.Dominic O Awuah, Murtaza S Hussain, Anoosha Ponnapalli, Smit Sunil Deliwala, Elfateh M Seedahmed, Ghassan Bachuwa> ;BMJ Case Reports. 2022 Feb 7
- The Management of Acute Onset Complete Heart Block and Atrial Flutter in a Patient with COVID-19.Murtaza Hussain, Dominic Awuah, Smit Deliwala, Mohammed Luay Alkotob, Elfateh Seedahmed, Ghassan Bachuwa> ;European Journal of Case Reports in Internal Medicine. 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: