Are you Dr. Thomas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeG3252 Beecher Rd
Flint, MI 48532Phone+1 810-230-6800Fax+1 810-230-0713
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. M Thomas, MD is a pulmonologist in Flint, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with McLaren Flint and Hurley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- St. John's Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1978 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Smoking-related cotinine levels and host responses in chronic periodontitis.Ebersole, J. L.,Steffen, M. J.,Thomas, M. V.,Al-Sabbagh, M.> ;J. Periodont. Res.. 2013 Nov 29
- Infection, Inflammation, and Bone Regeneration: a Paradoxical Relationship.Thomas, M.V., Puleo, D.A.> ;J Dent Res. 2011 Sep
- 26 citationsMechanical and degradation behavior of polymer-calcium sulfate composites.K. N. Lewis, M. V. Thomas, D. A. Puleo> ;Journal of Materials Science. Materials in Medicine. 2006 Jun 1