Dr. Tilleros is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8215 Westchester Drive
Dallas, TX 75225Phone+1 972-993-5040Fax+1 972-993-5041
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Baylor University Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: