Are you Dr. Berman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8926 Woodyard Rd
Clinton, MD 20735Phone+1 301-856-3670Fax+1 301-868-0129
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elise Berman, MD is a board certified radiologist in Clinton, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and Virginia. She is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Inova Loudoun Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1998 - 2000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1996 - 1998
- Mount Auburn HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MedInformatix EHR, MedInformatix, Inc, 2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 387 citationsProspectively Gated Transverse Coronary CT Angiography versus Retrospectively Gated Helical Technique : Improved Image Quality and Reduced Radiation DoseJames P Earls, Elise Berman, Bruce A. Urban, Charlene A. Curry, Judith L Lane, Robert S Jennings, Colin C McCulloch, Jiang Hsieh, John H Londt> ;Radiology. 2008 Mar 1
- 19 citationsInhalational anthrax after bioterrorism exposure: spectrum of imaging findings in two surviving patients.James P. Earls, Donald Cerva, Elise Berman, Jonathan Rosenthal, Naaz Fatteh, Pierre P. Wolfe, Ronald Clayton, Cecele Murphy, Denis Pauze, Thorn Mayer, Susan J. Bersoff...> ;Radiology. 2002 Feb 1
- 98 citationsGermline p53 Gene Mutations in Subsets of Glioma PatientsAthanassios P. Kyritsis, Melissa L. Bondy, Mi Xiao, Elise L. Berman, Joan E. Cunningham, Polly S.Y. Lee, Victor A. Levin, Hideyuki Saya> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 1994 Mar 2
- FRC Brings Latest in Breast Cancer Imaging Technology to LoudounNovember 18th, 2020