Are you Dr. Alewine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Foundation Way
Martinsburg, WV 25401Phone(304) 264-9202Fax(304) 264-9042
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Alewine, MD is a board certified radiologist in Martinsburg, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, North Carolina, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Jefferson Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 2000 - 2004
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2019
- OK State Medical License 2007 - 2013
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- NM State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCongenital Absence of the Portal Vein in a Patient with UrolithiasisThomas C. Alewine, William R. Carter, Michael J. Frew> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2007 Sep 1
- Jefferson Medical CenterRanson, West Virginia