Are you Dr. Palmer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1524 Pinto Ln
Las Vegas, NV 89106Phone+1 702-992-6888Fax+1 702-992-6880
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elissa Palmer, MD is a board certified family physician in Las Vegas, Nevada. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Vermont. She is affiliated with University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin (Madison)Residency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2006
- VT State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- WI State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- How Special Is Family MedicineGrant Hoekzema, Todd Shaffer, Stoney Abercrombie, Sandra Carr, Joseph Gravel, Karen Hall, Stanley M Kozakowski, Djinge Lindsay, Elissa Palmer, Martin Wieschhaus> ;Annals of Family Medicine. 2010 Mar 1
- AFMRD--improving continuity of communication.Stoney Abercrombie, Sandra Carr, Joseph Gravel, Karen Hall, Grant Hoekzema, Stanley M Kozakowski, Djinge Lindsay, Elissa Palmer, Todd Shaffer, Martin Wieschhaus> ;Annals of Family Medicine. 2010 Jan 1
- 5 citationsImpact of proposed institute of medicine duty hours: family medicine residency directors' perspective.Peter J. Carek, Joseph Gravel, Stanley M Kozakowski, Perry A. Pugno, Gerald Fetter, Elissa Palmer> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2009 Dec 30
- Join now to see all
- School of Medicine: Looking Back at 2020December 21st, 2020
- The (Remote) Interview: Daniel DiazJune 1st, 2020
- University Medical CenterLas Vegas, Nevada