Dr. Shin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Shadow Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89106Phone(702) 631-5000Fax(702) 631-5002
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified family physician and principal investigator conducting various multi-specialty clinical trials. I also have a non-profit clinic that helps the uninsured low-income families and homeless individuals.
Education & Training
- In His Image IncResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- OK State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Once-daily oral omadacycline versus twice-daily oral linezolid for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (OASIS-2): a phase 3, double-blind, multicentre, ...W O'Riordan, C Cardenas, E Shin, Lancet, 10/1/2019
- Once-daily oral omadacycline versus twice-daily oral linezolid for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (OASIS-2): a phase 3, double-blind, multicentre, randomised, controlled, non-inferiority trialOctober 2019
- Doctor Treats Homeless for Free; Asks Patients to Pay It ForwardMarch 10th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: