Dr. Kassai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMountain View Surgical Associates
9399 Crown Crest Blvd, #220
Parker, CO 80138Phone+1 303-805-1855Fax+1 303-805-4421
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Surgery, 2014 - 2020
- Technion-Israel Inst of Technology Faculty of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Efficacy of Gabapentin vs. Placebo for Adjuvant Pain Control Following Acute Rib Fractures Start of enrollment: 2016 Oct 01
Early Phase 1
Publications & Presentations
- Empiric antifungals do not decrease the risk for organ space infection in patients with perforated peptic ulcer.Barmparas G, Alhaj Saleh A, Huang R, Eaton BC, Bruns BR, Raines A, Bryant C, Crane CE, Scherer EP, Schroeppel TJ, Moskowitz E, Regner JL, Frazee R, Campion EM, Bartley...> ;Trauma surgery & acute care open. 2021-05-19
- 11 citationsMulticenter assessment of the Brain Injury Guidelines and a proposal of guideline modifications.Abid D. Khan, Anna J Elseth, Jacqueline A Brosius, Eliza E. Moskowitz, Sean C Liebscher, Michael J. Anstadt, Julie A Dunn, John H McVicker, Thomas J. Schroeppel, Richa...> ;Trauma Surgery & Acute Care Open. 2020 May 1
- Structure and function of a trauma intensive care unit: A report from the Trauma Intensive Care Unit Prevalence Project.Michetti CP, Fakhry SM, Brasel K, Martin ND, Teicher EJ, Liu C, Newcomb A, TRIPP Study Group> ;The journal of trauma and acute care surgery.
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: