Dr. Dacus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9279 Medical Plaza Dr Ste A
North Charleston, SC 29406Phone(843) 569-2900Fax(843) 569-7752
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsWhy Are Antibiotics Prescribed for Patients With Acute Bronchitis? A Postintervention AnalysisWilliam J. Hueston, Julia E. Hopper, Elizabeth N. Dacus, Arch G. Mainous> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 2000 Nov 1
- Does acute bronchitis really exist? A reconceptualization of acute viral respiratory infections.Hueston, W. J., Mainous, A. G., Dacus, E. N., Hopper, J. E.> ;J Fam Pract. 2000 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: