Dr. Robinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2175 Ashley Phosphate Rd
Charleston, SC 29406Phone(843) 723-0357Fax(843) 722-4880
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1974 - 1979
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1979 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCarcinogenic and inflammatory effects of plutonium-nitrate retention in an exposed nuclear worker and beagle dogs.Christopher E. Nielsen, Xihai Wang, Robert J. Robinson, Antone L. Brooks, Jamie Lovaglio, Kristin Patton, Stacey L. McComish, Sergei Y. Tolmachev, William F. Morgan> ;International Journal of Radiation Biology. 2014 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: