Are you Dr. Frost?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1844 E 15th St
Tulsa, OK 74104Phone+1 918-749-7177Fax+1 918-749-7309
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Frost, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma and Texas.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1992
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2003
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Cardiovascular Collapse After Induction.Himani V. Bhatt, Elizabeth A. M. Frost> ;Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology. 2015 Jul 1
- Hypotension on induction: anaphylaxis or cardiac failure?Himani V. Bhatt, Elizabeth A. M. Frost> ;Middle East journal of anaesthesiology. 2014 Oct 1
- 14 citationsDifferential diagnosis of delayed awakening from general anesthesia: a review.Elizabeth A. M. Frost> ;Middle East journal of anaesthesiology. 2014 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Virginia Researchers Discover Molecule That Fights Alzheimer’s, Multiple SclerosisOctober 28th, 2022