Overview of Dr. Hammer
Dr. Elizabeth Hammer is a nephrologist in Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NYU Langone Hospitals and NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn. She received her medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 11 doctors at NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn and one of 73 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Nephrology.
Office6740 Fourth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 2014 - 2016
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2003 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: