Dr. Harleman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Potrero Avenue
SFGH 5 Room 5H7
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone(628) 206-6787Fax(628) 206-8965
- Is this information wrong?
- Beth Harleman is UCSF Professor of Medicine,Vice Chief of Medicine at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. Her interests include medical education, leadership development, and diversity and equity in medicine. She has experience as a clinician educator, course director, associate residency program director, and associate chair for the DOM. In addition, she has led leadership development for a wide variety of faculty and staff and has coordinated strategic plan implementation efforts for both the DOM and UCSF School of Medicine. She practices clinically on the inpatient medical service, general medicine outpatient clinic, and the high risk obstetrics clinic at ZSFG, where she provides medical consultation to pregnant women.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- I Have Chronic Pelvic Pain: What Should I Know?Saundra Nguyen, Elizabeth Harleman> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2021 Jun 1
- Guiding Academic Clinician Educators at Research-Intensive Institutions: a Framework for Chairs, Chiefs, and Mentors.Anna Chang, Brian S. Schwartz, Elizabeth Harleman, Meshell Johnson, Louise C. Walter, Alicia Fernandez> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2021 Apr 12
- Strategies for forming effective women's groups.Lekshmi Santhosh, Elizabeth Harleman, Aida Venado, Erica Farrand, Margaret E Gilbreth, Bridget P. Keenan, Vanessa Thompson, Rupal J. Shah> ;The Clinical Teacher. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: