Dr. Iverson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Iverson's full profile
Office1001 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone+1 628-206-2356
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe Tea House Series: Striving Together to be Antiracist.Yalda Shahram, Di'Reon Lowry, Nicholas Iverson, Arianne Teherani> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2022 Jul 1
- 5 citationsRacial and Ethnic Disparities in Discharge Opioid Prescribing From a Hospital Medicine Service.Aksharananda Rambachan, Margaret C. Fang, Priya A. Prasad, Nicholas Iverson> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2021 Oct 1
- 4 citationsPoint-of-Care Ultrasound Predicts Clinical Outcomes in Patients With COVID-19.Andre Kumar, Isabel Weng, Sally Graglia, Thomas Lew, Kavita Gandhi, Farhan Lalani, David Chia, Youyou Duanmu, Trevor Jensen, Viveta Lobo, Jeffrey Nahn, Nicholas Iverso...> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: