Dr. Iverson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone(628) 206-2356
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsSeverely impaired terminal erythroid differentiation as an independent prognostic marker in myelodysplastic syndromesAbdullah Mahmood Ali, Yumin Huang, R.F. Pinheiro, Fumin Xue, Jingping Hu, Nicholas Iverson, Daniela Hoehn, Diego Coutinho, Jehanzeb Kayani, Brian Chernak, Joseph M. La...> ;Blood Advances. 2018 Jun 26
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: