Are you Dr. Mccuin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Highland Ave
Roanoke, VA 24013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Mccuin, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Roanoke, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. She is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1985 - 1989
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Rare Case of Mixed Metastatic Placental Site Trophoblastic Tumor and Choriocarcinoma.Lindsay E Borden, Elizabeth S McCuin, Pragna D Sheth, David A Iglesias> ;Journal of Oncology Practice. 2019 Jun 17