Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Highland Ave
Roanoke, VA 24013
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- A Comparison of Two Instruments for Stabilization of the Cervix During Office Procedures Start of enrollment: 2012 Sep 01Johnson, I.M.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsOutcomes with premature rupture of membranes at 32 or 33 weeks when management is based on evaluation of fetal lung maturity.Rodney K. Edwards, Laura Stickler, Isaiah Johnson, Patrick Duff> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2004 Nov 1
- 16 citationsDeciding on route of delivery for obese women with a prior cesarean deliveryRodney K. Edwards, D Scott Harnsberger, Isaiah Johnson, R. William Treloar, Amelia C. Cruz> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2003 Aug 1
- The preliminary characterization of a vasoactive circulating factor(s) in preeclampsia.Hayman R, Warren A, Johnson I, Baker P> ;Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.. 2001-05-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: