Elizabeth Ann (Myers) Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- Widener UniversityMasters, 1998
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe Operational Challenges for Batterer Intervention Programs: Results From a 2-Year Study.Morrison, P. K., Morrison, P. K., Hawker, L., Hawker, L., Miller, E. P., Miller, E. P., Cluss, P. A., Cluss, P. A., George, D., George, D., Fleming, R., Fleming, R., B...> ;Journal of interpersonal violence.
- 3 citationsExploring the potential for changing gender norms among cricket coaches and athletes in India.Miller, E., Das, M., Verma, R., O'Connor, B., Ghosh, S., Jaime, M. C., McCauley, H. L.> ;Violence against women.
Office1 College Ave
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055Phone+1 717-691-6035Fax+1 717-732-9241
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: