Dr. Nesmith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-881-9727Fax+1 404-523-9184
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Mitochondrial N-formyl peptides cause airway contraction and lung neutrophil infiltration via formyl peptide receptor activation.Wenceslau, C. F.,Szasz, T.,McCarthy, C. G.,Baban, B.,NeSmith, E.,Webb, R. C.> ;Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2016 Mar 01
- Verification of resident bedside-procedure competency by intensive care nursing staff.Bhalla, V. K.,Bolduc, A.,Lewis, F.,Nesmith, E.,Hogan, C.,Edmunds, J. S.,Hentges, T. B.,Medeiros, R. S.,Holsten, S. B.> ;J Trauma Nurs. 2014 Mar 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: