Dr. O'Brien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Saredon Place
Rochester, NY 14606Phone+1 585-225-0950Fax+1 585-225-9093
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 1994 - 1998
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1998 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Direct-to-adolescent text messaging for vaccine reminders: What will parents permit?Roberts, J. R.,Morella, K.,Dawley, E. H.,Madden, C. A.,Jacobson, R. M.,Pope, C.,Davis, B.,Thompson, D.,O'Brien, E. S.,Darden, P. M.> ;Vaccine. 2018 Apr 15
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York
- Rochester General HospitalRochester, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: