Are you Dr. Piercy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1720 Nicholasville Rd
Lexington, KY 40503Phone+1 859-277-4005Fax+1 859-278-2507
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Piercy, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Lexington, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Texas. She is affiliated with CHI Saint Joseph Health.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Texas Health Resources (Dallas)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1985 - 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Ciprofloxacin for Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus InfectionsElizabeth Piercy, MD> ;mBio. 1989 Jan
- Infectious arthritis.Smith, J. W., Piercy, E. A.> ;Clin Infect Dis. 1995 Feb
- Penetration of ciprofloxacin into saliva and nasal secretions and effect of the drug on the oropharyngeal flora of ill subjects.Piercy, E. A., Bawdon, R. E., Mackowiak, P. A.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1989 Sep