Are you Dr. McCormick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 323-1091Fax(859) 323-4607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Malkanthie McCormick, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Lexington, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Georgia. She is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital and Select Specialty Hospital-Central Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Hartford HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1976 - 1977
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- St. Peter's HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Colombo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1982 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Rhodococcus equi pericarditis in a patient living with HIV/AIDS.Praveen Gundelly, Alice Thornton, Richard N Greenberg, Malkanthie McCormick, Thein Myint> ;Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care. 2014 Dec 17
- 3 citationsDisseminated tuberculosis with tuberculous meningitis in an immunocompetent hostTalal Hilal, Patrick Hurley, Malkanthie McCormick> ;Oxford Medical Case Reports. 2014 Oct 1
- Rhodococcus equi Pericarditis in a Patient Living with HIV/AIDS.Gundelly, P.,Thornton, A.,Greenberg, R. N.,McCormick, M.,Myint, T.> ;J Int Assoc Provid AIDS Care. 2014 Feb 01
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- Select Specialty Hospital-Central KentuckyDanville, Kentucky