Dr. Vanderburgh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office114 Nationwide Dr
Lynchburg, VA 24502Phone(434) 239-7890Fax(434) 237-9222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988 - 1992
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2001
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDebridement of vaginal radiation ulcers using the surgical Ultrasonic Aspirator.Elizabeth Vanderburgh, William A. Nahhas> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 1990 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: