Dr. Tompkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2728 Old Forest Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 385-7818Fax(434) 385-7820
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 1999
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 73 citationsHELLP (hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelet count) syndrome: The benefit of corticosteroidsMatthew J. Tompkins, Siva Thiagarajah> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1999 Aug 1
- Centra Specialty HospitalLynchburg, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: