Are you Dr. Dabney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2728 Old Forest Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 385-7818Fax(434) 385-7820
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lewis Dabney, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Centra Specialty Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997 - 2001
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 77 citationsFunctional Analysis of Dynactin and Cytoplasmic Dynein in Slow Axonal TransportJames F. Dillman, Lewis P. Dabney, Sher Bahadur Karki, Bryce M. Paschal, Erika L.F. Holzbaur, K. Kevin Pfister> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 1996 Nov 1
- 91 citationsCytoplasmic dynein is associated with slow axonal transportJames F. Dillman, Lewis P. Dabney, K. Kevin Pfister> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1996 Jan 9
- Centra Specialty HospitalLynchburg, Virginia