Dr. Walsh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5002 W Lemon St
Tampa, FL 33609Phone(813) 286-0033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001 - 2005
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- The authority of a court to order disgorgement for violations of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices requirement of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.Erika King, Elizabeth M Walsh> ;Food and Drug Law Journal. 2003 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: