Are you Dr. Werley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 243-1455Fax(610) 447-6276
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Werley, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Hershey, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State Health St. Joseph.
Education & Training
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The Scholarly Activity Shark Tank: An initiative to train residents in pitching research ideas.Elizabeth Barrall Werley, Robert P. Olympia> ;Medical Education. 2020 May 1
- EdVenture 2019 Celebrates, Motivates College of Medicine EducatorsMay 1st, 2019