Dr. Bernard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Bernard's full profile
Office96 Calef Hwy
Epping, NH 03042Phone+1 603-693-2100Fax+1 603-642-3940
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2006 - 2024
- MA State License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire
- Portsmouth Regional HospitalPortsmouth, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: