Dr. Reeder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office96 Calef Hwy
Epping, NH 03042Phone+1 603-658-0190Fax+1 603-658-0196
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Reeder is a family physician in Kingston, NH and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. He specializes in sports medicine (non-surgical).
Education & Training
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2008
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- French, Italian
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: