Dr. Trotter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Pennsylvania Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104Phone(817) 882-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsEffect of scribes on patient throughput, revenue, and patient and provider satisfaction: a systematic review and meta-analysisHeather A. Heaton, Ana Castaneda-Guarderas, Elliott R. Trotter, Patricia J. Erwin, M. Fernanda Bellolio> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Oct 1
- EM Mindset: Pearls from Efficient Emergency Physicians; Why They Still Love Coming to WorkOctober 2018
- EM Mindset: Pearls from Efficient Emergency Physicians; Why They Still Love Coming to WorkOctober 24th, 2018
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: