Dr. Ahmed is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3330 N 2nd St
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone+1 602-274-7195Fax+1 602-274-7097
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2005 - 2008
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Khartoum Faculty of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsProtective efficacy of group A streptococcal vaccines containing type-specific and conserved M protein epitopesThomas A. Penfound, Edna Y. Chiang, Elwaleed A. Ahmed, James B. Dale> ;Vaccine. 2010 Jul 12
- Streptococcal protective antigens (Spa): a new family of type-specific proteins of group A streptococci.Ahmed, E. A.,Penfound, T. A.,Brewer, S. C.,Tennant, P. A.,Chiang, E. Y.,Dale, J. B.> ;Eur. J. Clin. Microbiol. Infect. Dis.. 2009 Oct 30
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: