Are you Dr. DiIorio?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2775 Schoenersville Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017Phone(610) 861-8080Fax(610) 849-1013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emil DiIorio, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Florida, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Sacred Heart Campus.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- MetroWest Medical Center-Framingham Union HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of Antwerp Faculty of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA Lisfranc's Fracture-Dislocation in a Collegiate Football Player.Robert J. Sauers, Emil J. DiIorio, Carl B. Weiss> ;Journal of Athletic Training. 1992 Jan 1
- Coordinated Health Hospitals Receive Healthgrades 2019 Patient Safety Excellence AwardJune 26th, 2019
- Catch of the Week — PA Hospital and Health System Pays $12.5 Million to Settle FCA AllegationsDecember 14th, 2018
- Coordinated Health CEO Lends Voice, Vigor on Health CareMarch 20th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- St. Luke's Sacred Heart CampusAllentown, Pennsylvania