Dr. Mitten is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-5500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsEffects of Sodium Restriction on Activation of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System and Immune Indices During HIV InfectionSuman Srinivasa, Tricia H. Burdo, Kenneth C. Williams, Emilie K. Mitten, Kimberly Wong, Kathleen V. Fitch, Takara L. Stanley, Gail K. Adler, Steven K. Grinspoon> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2016 Nov 1
- 126 citationsFructose ingestion acutely stimulates circulating FGF21 levels in humansJody Dushay, Elena Toschi, Emilie K. Mitten, ffolliott M. Fisher, Mark A. Herman, Eleftheria Maratos-Flier> ;Molecular metabolism. 2015 Jan 1
- 16 citationsMatrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are required for wound closure and healing during larval leg regeneration in the flour beetle, Tribolium castaneumEmilie K. Mitten, Diana Jing, Yuichiro Suzuki> ;Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 2012 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Probiotic Use May Not Be Universally Beneficial for All SIBO CasesOctober 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: