Dr. Doyle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe University of Texas at Austin Counseling and Mental Health Center
100 W Dean Keeton STOP A3500
Austin, TX 78712Phone(512) 475-6924
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry, 2004 - 2005
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2002 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- What Can We Do? How Some of Our Favorite Clean Beauty Companies Are Coping and ContributingMay 11th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: