Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11420 Warner Ave
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Phone(714) 549-1300Fax(714) 433-3100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emily Lee, MD is a family physician in Fountain Valley, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with MemorialCare, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Long Beach Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Franciscan Health IndianapolisResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University Institute of Medicine 1Class of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsDoes cannabis legalisation change healthcare utilisation? A population-based study using the healthcare cost and utilisation project in Colorado, USAFrancesca N. Delling, Eric Vittinghoff, Thomas A. Dewland, Mark J. Pletcher, Jeffrey E. Olgin, Gregory Nah, Kirstin Aschbacher, Christina D. Fang, Emily S. Lee, Shanno...> ;BMJ Open. 2019 May 1
- 176 citationsPassive Detection of Atrial Fibrillation Using a Commercially Available Smartwatch.Geoffrey H. Tison, Jose M. Sanchez, Brandon M. Ballinger, Avesh Singh, Jeffrey E. Olgin, Mark J. Pletcher, Eric Vittinghoff, Emily S. Lee, Shannon M Fan, Rachel A. Gla...> ;JAMA Cardiology. 2018 May 1
- Long Beach Medical CenterLong Beach, California
- MemorialCare, Orange Coast Memorial Medical CenterFountain Valley, California