Dr. Lieberman Pan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11420 Warner Ave
Fountain Valley, CA 92708Phone(714) 549-1300Fax(714) 433-3100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Long Beach Memorial Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- An engineered pathway for the formation of protein disulfide bonds.Masip, L., Pan, J. L., Haldar, S., Penner-Hahn, J. E., DeLisa, M. P., Georgiou, G., Bardwell, J. C., Collet, J. F.> ;Science. 2004 Feb 20
- The origami of thioredoxin-like folds.Pan, J. L., Bardwell, J. C.> ;Protein Sci. 2006 Oct
- Mutants in DsbB that appear to redirect oxidation through the disulfide isomerization pathway.Pan, J. L., Sliskovic, I., Bardwell, J. C.> ;J Mol Biol. 2008 Apr 11
- Long Beach Medical CenterLong Beach, California
- MemorialCare, Orange Coast Memorial Medical CenterFountain Valley, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: