Dr. Slat is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWashington Univ Sch of Med
Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Recognizing Decline in Physician Wellbeing: When to Seek Help or Intervene.Emily A Slat, Ian C Parsley, Jessica A Gold> ;Missouri Medicine. 2021 Dec 20
- 31 citationsCell-intrinsic, Bmal1-dependent Circadian Regulation of Temozolomide Sensitivity in Glioblastoma.Emily A. Slat, Jasmin Sponagel, Luciano Marpegan, Tatiana Simon, Najla Kfoury, Albert H. Kim, Andrea Binz, Erik D. Herzog, Joshua B. Rubin> ;Journal of Biological Rhythms. 2017 Mar 16
- 68 citationsLhx1 controls terminal differentiation and circadian function of the suprachiasmatic nucleus.Joseph L. Bedont, Tara A. LeGates, Emily A. Slat, Mardi S. Byerly, Hong Wang, Jianfei Hu, Alan C. Rupp, Jiang Qian, G. William Wong, Erik D. Herzog, Samer Hattar, Seth...> ;Cell Reports. 2014 May 8
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: