Dr. Zhang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsHCC surveillance improves early detection, curative treatment receipt, and survival in patients with cirrhosis: A meta-analysis.Amit G Singal, Emily Zhang, Manasa Narasimman, Nicole E Rich, Akbar K Waljee, Yujin Hoshida, Ju Dong Yang, Maria Reig, Giuseppe Cabibbo, Pierre Nahon, Neehar D Parikh,...> ;Journal of Hepatology. 2022 Jul 1
- 8 citationsBeyond Sentence Recognition in Quiet for Older Adults: Implications for Cochlear Implant Candidacy.Emily Zhang, Daniel H. Coelho> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2018 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: