Dr. Sakirgil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7501 Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74136Phone+1 918-710-4200Fax+1 918-403-6331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- In His Image at St John Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Istanbul University FomClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citations[Comparison of ropivacaine, ropivacaine plus tramadol and ropivacaine plus morphine in patients undergoing minor hand surgery].Enis Sakirgil, Yasemin Güneş, Hayri Özbek, Dilek Özcengiz, Okan Balcioglu, Geylan Isik> ;The journal of the Turkish Society of Algology. 2005 Apr 1
- St. John Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: