Dr. Duininck is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7501 Riverside Pkwy
Tulsa, OK 74136Phone+1 918-710-4200Fax+1 918-403-6331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- City of Faith HospitalFamily Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Oral Roberts University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Spiritual needs of physicians during and following a catastrophe.Walter L. Larimore, Mitchell W. Duininck, Gary B. Morsch> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2007 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: