Dr. Pena is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 W 38Th St Ste 200
Austin, TX 78731Phone+1 512-324-3580Fax+1 512-324-3581
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2003 - 2006
- Atlantic Health System/Overlook Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIs It Time to Replace the Oswestry Index With PROMIS Physical Function Computer Adaptive TestLéon Rijk, Joost T.P. Kortlever, George W. Tipton, David Ring, Mark Queralt, Michael M. Farris, Lee Moroz, Enrique Pena, Devender Singh, John Stokes> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2020 Sep 1
- 1 citationsInciting Events Associated With Cervical RadiculopathyJames Rainville, Moorice A. Caparo, Eric B. Laxer, Enrique Pena, David H. Kim, R. Alden Milam, Eric Carkner> ;Pm&r. 2019 Sep 1
- 12 citationsA prospective, open-label, single-arm, multi-center study of intraosseous basivertebral nerve ablation for the treatment of chronic low back painEeric Truumees, Kevin Macadaeg, Enrique Pena, John Arbuckle, Jonathan Gentile, Robert Funk, Devender Singh, Sheetal Vinayek> ;European Spine Journal. 2019 May 21
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: