Dr. Latorre is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Latorre's full profile
Office3000 N Interstate 35
Austin, TX 78705Phone+1 512-236-1310Fax+1 512-236-6963
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1999 - 2002
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Pontifical Xavierian UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsIntrathecal baclofen therapy for spastic hypertonia in chronic traumatic brain injury.Gerard E. Francisco, Juan M. Latorre, Cindy B. Ivanhoe> ;Brain Injury. 2007 Jan 1
- St. David's Medical CenterAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: