Are you Dr. Molnar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office919 E 32nd St
Austin, TX 78705Phone+1 512-476-7111Fax+1 512-404-8102
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Molnar, MD is a physiatrist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, California, and Ohio. He is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1970 - 1973
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1972 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1969 - 2021
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- St. David's Medical CenterAustin, Texas