Dr. Bunting is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10090 Shannon Woods Dr.
Wichita, KS 67226Fax(316) 684-3326
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1996 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsGentamicin Pharmacokinetics in the Chicken Inner EarEric C. Bunting, Debra L. Park, Dianne Durham, Douglas A. Girod> ;Jaro-journal of The Association for Research in Otolaryngology. 2004 Mar 4
- Allergies High Due to Mild, Wet SummerAugust 30th, 2017
- University of Kansas Health System St. Francis CampusTopeka, Kansas
- Wesley Healthcare CenterWichita, Kansas
- Ascension Via Christi St. FrancisMulvane, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: