Dr. Misko is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1947 Founders St
Wichita, KS 67206Phone(316) 689-9227Fax(316) 613-4940
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alberta Faculty of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 2003
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPneumoparotid: a case report and review of its pathogenesis, diagnosis, and management.Patti C. Huang, David Schuster, Glen Misko> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2000 Apr 1
- Imaging Quiz Case 1Patti C. Huang, Glen Misko> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1998 May 1
- Kartagener syndrome with abnormalities of cilia.Lupin, A. J., Misko, G. J.> ;J Otolaryngol. 1978 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: