Dr. Cure is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Mary St
Evansville, IN 47747Phone(812) 450-3405Fax(812) 450-3099
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsActivated prothrombin complex concentrate factor VIII inhibitor bypassing activity (FEIBA) for the reversal of warfarin-induced coagulopathyCezary Wojcik, Michelle L. Schymik, Eric G. Cure> ;International Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2009 Nov 26
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: