Are you Dr. Deussing?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4495 Roosevelt Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32210Phone+1 504-701-7879
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Deussing, MD is an otolaryngologist in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- National Capital Consortium (USUHS)Residency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2009 - 2011
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsEstimated incidence of multiple sclerosis among United States Armed Forces personnel using the Defense Medical Surveillance System.Eric C. Deussing, Christopher Jankosky, Leslie L Clark, Jean Lin Otto> ;Military Medicine. 2012 May 1
- 17 citationsViruses and vitamin D in the etiology of type 1 diabetes mellitus and multiple sclerosis.Christopher Jankosky, Eric C. Deussing, Roger L. Gibson, Harry W. Haverkos> ;Virus Research. 2012 Feb 1
- 6 citationsIn-flight hypoxia events in tactical jet aviation: characteristics compared to normobaric training.Eric C. Deussing, Anthony R. Artino, Richard V. Folga> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2010 Oct 13
- Join now to see all