Are you Dr. Conley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 John Paul Jones Cir
4th Floor Bld 3
Portsmouth, VA 23708Phone(757) 953-2800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Conley, MD is an otolaryngologist in Portsmouth, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationFellowship, Neurotology, 2009 - 2011
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2003 - 2007
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- WI State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy Trial Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCongenital stapes malformation: Rare conductive hearing loss in a patient with Waardenburg syndrome.Jonathan M. Melzer, Michael J. Eliason, George S. Conley> ;Laryngoscope. 2016 Apr 1
- 3 citationsAn Unusual Cause of Sudden Hearing LossDinchen A. Jardine, William D. Recupero, George S. Conley> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2015 Jan 1
- 10 citationsThe Tinnitus Retraining Therapy Trial (TRTT): study protocol for a randomized controlled trialRoberta W. Scherer, Craig Formby, Susan L. Gold, Sue Ann Erdman, Charles Rodhe, Michele Carlson, Dave Shade, Melanie T. Tucker, Lee McCaffrey Sensinger, Gordon B. Hugh...> ;Trials. 2014 Oct 15
- Join now to see all