Dr. Jahn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office277 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-6700Fax(732) 235-6723
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1992
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1990 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsRecognition of sleep disorders in a community-based setting following an educational intervention.Rochelle Zozula, Raymond C. Rosen, Eric G. Jahn> ;Sleep Medicine. 2005 Jan 1
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: